Sunday, February 24, 2013

DIY Business Cards and Card Holder

I was browsing online looking for ideas for doing business cards and card holders to take when we go to craft shows. There were some cute things out there. Two ideas struck my fancy and I decided to use the ideas that I saw but changed things up a little.










So cute!!! All you need is a tin, washi-tape, burlap, and string or floss. I printed the cards out on card stock with my blog website on the bottom and used my stamper for the top. Easy-Peasy.

2 comments:

  1. These look great, Emily! I think it can even serve as a feature when you have a booth at one of those craft shows because it screams arts and crafts. :) I think I'm going to play around with this idea for my own set of cards. Thanks for sharing!

    -Retta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Retta I would love to see pictures of what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete